Terms and Conditions of Business
By pressing the ACCEPT button on an online quotation, placing an order or directing to commence work via an email states you are agreeing to accept all our Terms & Conditions as set out below and direction via an email also accepts our T&Cs
Quotations for services and products are valid for a period of 90 days from the quotation date
All prices quoted are exclusive of VAT.
Any extraordinary traveling, accommodation and agreed out-of-pocket expenses will be payable by the client.
Orders will only be accepted;
- With an official Purchase Order form
- A company letterhead signed by an authorised signatory.
- Accepting the online quotation, if authorised by a designated signatory.
- No work will be undertaken until the order has been received in one of the three ways listed above.
- The sending of a Purchase Order or accepting the online quotation is deemed to be acceptance of Tickling Trout’s terms and conditions.
- Cancellations within 10 working days of the commencement date will incur a 50% charge.
- Services that are canceled within 5 working days of the commencement date, or during the delivery phase will be invoiced in full.
- Any project where the customer does not respond for a period greater than 4 months will be deemed complete. Edward James Associates Ltd reserve the right raise and send the balance of the invoice.
- Standard Terms: Invoices are to be paid within 14 days from the date of issue.
- Until full and final payment is made all deliverables remain the property of Edward James Associates.
Dependent on the model of 'FRISK' purchased.
For a single 'FRISK'
- A deposit of 50% is required to be paid before the commencement of work.
- The balance will due upon delivery of the 'FRISK' service.
For a Bi-Annual 'FRISK'
- A Quarterly invoice will be raised for 25% of the overall amount and will be collected by Direct Debit.
For a Quarterly 'FRISK'
- A monthly invoice will be raised for 8.3% of the overall amount and will be collected by Direct Debit.
If amy payment is missed on a multiple 'FRISK' then Edward Associates reserve the right to terminate the agreement immediately.
- All cheques need to be made out to ‘Edward James Associates Ltd’.
- Payments can be made via www.paypal.com. (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Payments can be made by Direct Debit using GoCardless
- Edward James Associates Ltd reserves the right to charge interest on any overdue amount at a rate of no less than 10% above the Bank of England base rate.
- Edward James Associates Ltd may also withhold future services until such payments are made.
- All data provided by the client shall remain the property of the client, it is only to be used by Edward James Associates Ltd in association with agreed projects between the parties.
- Edward James Associates Ltd will remove the data when it is agreed that it is no longer required.
- Sensitive information will be transferred to/from the client via the Edward James Associates Ltd secure file transfer gateway.
- Any printed reports will be shredded after use.
- Whilst it is agreed that the customer owns the Intellectual Property of any materials created, Edward James Associates Ltd reserves the right to use certain, anonymised and non-confidential customer collateral, for our own marketing purposes.
- Any Non-Disclosure Agreement agreed between Edward James Associates Ltd and the customer supersedes this clause.
By placing and accepting an order, the client and Tickling Trout® acknowledge that all information which is passed between representatives of the two companies is to be used for the sole purpose of completing this project only and is not to be divulged to any third party without the written consent of the other.